Kevin Bennett, Austin Defense Lawyer
Kevin Bennett is a native of Austin, Texas who graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with his Bachelor's degree in Economics. While attending college, he held numerous leadership positions in his Fraternity, including the chapter's philanthropy chair. In this capacity, he earned the Fraternity's National Humanitarian Award for his high quality of leadership and service work. Mr. Bennett has always valued helping those facing tough situations and difficult times.
Following his undergraduate degree, Mr. Bennett pursued his law degree at the South Texas College of Law in Houston, during which he gained first-hand courtroom experience serving under the Honorable Judge Jim York of the 246th District Court of Texas. This insight into the legal systems of the state helped to further his passion in pursuing the means to help those in dire need of legal assistance.
While serving as a criminal defense attorney in Austin, Mr. Bennett defends those facing charges including DWI, traffic offenses, fraud, drug crimes, and a range of both misdemeanors and felonies. He believes in a dedicated strategy to every case and a tireless defense for each client. He benefits his clients through staying up to date on current legal issues as a member of several legal organizations.
When not in the office, Mr. Bennett spends time with his family and enjoys attending sporting events, travelling, and serving on his Church's Mission Committee.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers's Association
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
- University of Texas-Texas Exes
- Young Men’s Business League of Austin
- Court Appointed Family Advocates (CAFA)